Policies & PracticesBecause for us it's in the details...
If you have any questions or concerns about any of these policies, please feel free to call our Guest Services team. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have and will assist you in any way they can.
Check-in: 4:00p.m. Check-out: 12:00p.m.
When checking in to The Inn at Willow Grove, pull into the main circle and head up the stairs to check in at the front desk. A concierge will escort you to your room and will bring all of your belongings inside for you.
With a valid Photo Id, we accept American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover cards. Debit and Credit Cards will be authorized at check-in for the amount of your stay, plus an additional amount to cover incidentals. This authorization will hold the funds until check-out, at which time the amount actually incurred during your stay will be charged. Authorized amounts may take up to 30 business days after departure to be released by your bank or financial institution, and The Inn will not be held responsible for any resulting fees or charges.
At the time of your reservation, we will charge a 50% deposit, which is non-refundable within thirty (30) days of your arrival. It is our policy to charge the credit card on file for the remainder of the balance fourteen (14) days in advance of your stay. Unfortunately, the full room rate is non-refundable within fourteen (14) days of the scheduled arrival date.
No Smoking Policy
Smoking is prohibited inside your room and will incur a $500.00 per occurrence smoking fee. Ash trays are available for outdoor use upon request. If you are interested, please ask your concierge!
All rooms are designed with a maximum occupancy of two guests per room, with the exception of the Schoolhouse and two of the Overlook cottages. Up to two additional guests may stay in the Schoolhouse, Overlook East, and Overlook Flat, subject to an additional charge of $75 per person, with a maximum total occupancy of 4 guests per room.
Guests staying at The Inn at Willow Grove are responsible for treating our accommodations and everything in them with respect. The Inn at Willow Grove reserves the right to charge additional fees for broken or damaged items in your room as well as excessive cleaning due to misuse of property. Charges may be applied to the credit card on file up to 30 days after checkout.
Furry Fee: $65 per pet per day, non-refundable
Breed Restrictions: None, Dogs only
Weight Restrictions: None
- Maximum two dogs per room
- Dogs must be leashed at all times when in public places on property
- Dogs are not allowed inside the Manor House or any other building on the property
except The Overlook Cottage
- Curbing is required at all times, disposal bags and receptacles are available outside the Overlook Cottage
- Dogs are not allowed inside the Manor House at any time, so please be prepared to
accommodate your dog during registration.
- Records indicating current rabies vaccination are required at check-in
Housekeeping & Turn-Down:
- Dogs must be kenneled or out of the room during housekeeping and evening turn-down
service (these may be scheduled at your convenience, but housekeeping must be allowed
to service your room every day.)
- At check-in, you will be given a dog door sign, which you are asked to please keep hanging
on your outer door as an indication to Inn at Willow Grove staff and guests that your room
has a pet in residence.
Guest Safety & Comfort:
- To ensure the comfort and safety of all of our guests, dogs that are excessively loud or
which exhibit extremely aggressive behavior will need to be removed and boarded off-
property at the owner’s expense. The Inn at Willow Grove has the right to make this
determination at any time during the stay.
The Inn at Willow Grove reserves the right to charge additional fees for broken or damaged
items in your room as well as excessive cleaning as a result of your pet’s stay. Charges may be applied to the credit card on file up to 30 days after checkout.
Special Amenities for Four-Legged Guests:
- A plush hypoallergenic, organic dog bed with a Sunbrella fabric cover that matches the room’s décor
- Water bowl with splash mat and dinner bowl
- Choice of spring-fed or bottled water
- A special House-made treat at evening turn-down
- Doggie Dining (with owners) on the Vintage patio
- Your Butler can source your doggie’s dry or wet dog food for you and have it ready for you in-room prior to your arrival. Please inquire.
- Dog-walking, Grooming and Puppy Play services are available at additional cost.