Our Spicy Cucumber Watermelon Relish is the perfect appetizer with your favorite tortilla chips. Just be sure to make plenty or you may not have enough to last.
Spicy Cucumber Watermelon Relish
- 2 thinly sliced Seedless Cucumbers (washed)
- 1 diced Watermelon (to the size of playing dice, seeded)
- 1/2 medium Red Onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Carrot, thinly sliced
- 1/4 Cup Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 2 Tbl. each chopped fresh Mint and Cilantro
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Allow to stand for at least two hours.
- Serve and enjoy!
Spicy Cucumber Watermelon Relish was last modified: August 3rd, 2016 by