Pet PoliciesAll the rules and policies for your pets.
Furry Fee: $65 per pet per day, non-refundable
Breed Restrictions: None, Dogs only
Weight Restrictions: None
- Maximum two dogs per room
- Dogs must be leashed at all times when in public places on property
- Dogs are not allowed inside the Manor House or any other building on the property
except The Overlook Cottage
- Curbing is required at all times, disposal bags and receptacles are available outside the Overlook Cottage
- Dogs are not allowed inside the Manor House at any time, so please be prepared to
accommodate your dog during registration.
- Records indicating current rabies vaccination are required at check-in
Housekeeping & Turn-Down:
- Dogs must be kenneled or out of the room during housekeeping and evening turn-down
service (these may be scheduled at your convenience, but housekeeping must be allowed
to service your room every day.)
- At check-in, you will be given a dog door sign, which you are asked to please keep hanging
on your outer door as an indication to Inn at Willow Grove staff and guests that your room
has a pet in residence.
Guest Safety & Comfort:
- To ensure the comfort and safety of all of our guests, dogs that are excessively loud or
which exhibit extremely aggressive behavior will need to be removed and boarded off-
property at the owner’s expense. The Inn at Willow Grove has the right to make this
determination at any time during the stay.
The Inn at Willow Grove reserves the right to charge additional fees for broken or damaged
items in your room as well as excessive cleaning as a result of your pet’s stay. Charges may be applied to the credit card on file up to 30 days after checkout.
Special Amenities for Four-Legged Guests:
- A plush hypoallergenic, organic dog bed with a Sunbrella fabric cover that matches the room’s décor
- Water bowl with splash mat and dinner bowl
- Choice of spring-fed or bottled water
- A special House-made treat at evening turn-down
- Doggie Dining (with owners) on the Vintage patio
- Your Butler can source your doggie’s dry or wet dog food for you and have it ready for you in-room prior to your arrival. Please inquire.
- Dog-walking, Grooming and Puppy Play services are available at additional cost.