Our mouth watering “Butterfinger” Bars are this February’s recipe of the month. A sweet-n-salty, chocolate & peanutbutter dessert you can share with that special someone for Valentine’s Day.
- 1 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup + 4 tbsp light Karo syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 lbs creamy peanut butter
- your choice of chocolate for dipping
- Cook all ingredients, except peanut butter, to 300 degrees on stovetop
- Stir in peanut butter until well combined
- Turn out onto a nonstick baking mat
- Roll out with a greased rolling pin until 1/4″ thick
- While still warm, score dough into desired shapes
- Allow to cool
- Dip 1/2 in melted chocolate & serve!